Argan oil is this “magic” substance that most people are not familiar with… Yet. Here is a loose review of what was discussed last night.
Background on Soad’s experiences
- Has a doctorate in biochemistry with over 20 years research experience, especially concerning water pollution
- Does aromatherapy, clay therapy, Quigong, The Dalak Method and other forms of healing
The Dalak Method
- Since the body memorizes the emotions, they become stuck in the body. With the method, we can make deep emotions come to the surface, then disappear. Touch is the quickest way to touch the soul, and it bypasses the mind, the mental
- Some clients come because they are having a hard time, dealing with the noise, confusion, lots of emotions, so the starting point of treatment is physical and energetic level. Once the person calms down, they can go into an open conscious space. Then go into visualization NOT imagination. In that state, you can re-build your personality, the parts that were suppressed. An example – when you were 4, because you got in trouble for painting on your walls, it became a suppressed joy. This method could help you to bring back your love for painting, creativity, and you can rediscover it again.
- Visit a full explanation of The Dalak Method
- The argan oil is an antioxidant, has skin regeneration properties, an emollient, has antibacterial properties, anti-aging, astringent, anti-inflammatory, nourishing, heals scars and acne, benefits both dry and oily skin, is amazing on skin, hair and teeth
- Can find out more about the tree itself on the Argan Tree Information site, or find out about Friends of the Argan Tree
The first people 3 people to make comments on this post, or email me, and you can win some of this fantastic oil!